Cyberbullying is bullying that is done through the use of technology. For example, using the Internet, a mobile phone or a camera to hurt or embarrass someone is considered cyber bullying. It can be shared widely with a lot of people quickly, which is why it is so dangerous and hurtful.
No-one has the right to bully another person. At its most serious, cyber bullying is illegal and can be investigated by the police.
An appointment can be made to see how Bright Ideas can work with you to resolve this issue. Call 02 9957 5858 to book free 15 mins Phone Consultation or Simply fill the contact us form and we will call you.
The types of issue Bright Ideas can help children & adolescents with are :
- Bright Ideas Psychology can provide you and your child for how to manage cyber bullying issues, and help for parents to understand how best to ensure their child is safe online. Talking and having session with the child is one of the best ways to manage this behaviour.
- Vocational counselling and coaching for enhanced performance at school
- Low self-esteem
- Case conferencing/ case management with school and other therapists
- Self harm counselling
- Bright Ideas Psychology provides coaching for exam success.
- Bullying at school
- Parenting strategies/ parenting counselling
- Child or teenage behavior problems/ behavioural therapy for children
- Ways to overcome from separation anxiety, obsessive and compulsive behaviors, traumatic stress and phobias)
- Learn creative techniques and strategies to help manage anxiety during this challenging period
- Adjustment difficulties
- Child sexual abuse counselling with a child abuse counselor
A referral is not necessary; however clients can obtain an $81.79 rebate per session from Medicare if they obtain a Mental Health Care Plan from their Doctor. Rebates from many Health Insurers are also available.